Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Todaee , we have the Praxis thingy So we stayed back . After our school MeiShi , Rachel , XinPing and Me Gone to Food Palace have our lunch :D Reach school about 3pm + Then play the praxis board game lor . Then i drinking my bubbletea Then donno why i stomach pain . Yesterday oso pain already . Zzz Donno why uhh -.- Then after the praxis i walk home like so no energy . Now i typing blog like my hand no energy oso . And my mum go orchard road without me So Sad . I think I'm going to Tampines Mall myself -.-