Todaee , i really feel like i hated everything .
My mum keep nagging at me , when i was at my room playing comp .
She don't understands me and kept on nagging .
Made me rush to the toilet .
Cried for 5 minutes .
I was talking to myself , does she understands me ?
Or is she just talking to me as an Adult ?
I really want a person who would willing to listens to me .
Without interrupting .. Is that so hard ?
My mum talk to me , i wan say something back .
She just interrupt me .
Is this call a nice talk ?
I really don't want to say anything to her .
I really don't know what to say .
Even if I said anything , she would just keep giving me frigging excuses .
And the teachers ?
They only acted as they know us very well .
Since when they can control us ?
Even if we skip school , its not their problem at all .
And I'm stating the fact .
Why ? Why must they be like this ?
Why must all adults be like this ? Why ?