Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Now adays , lazy blog .. Todaee sleep whole day , from yesterday sleep until 6pm :D Pro right ?! Cuz i wanna rest one whole day :D Sleeping so nice :D Feel like going out but Always need spend money But now broke lul ~ Todae nid go library derh . But dhen my friend say library no open Then i no go lor Know my pattern :D I like to sleep mah -.- So what ? Drag me outta bed lor :D
Mother's day coming :D What will I buy for my mum ? Or give her a big big kiss lol :D
Don't want to know Don't want to care Don't want to see everything Don't want anything I really don't wanna care this anymores . Really feeling down ... The feeling that I have.. Those rants .... My current feelings Sad , Pissed , Angry , Hatred . Only feelings secure in my heart right now . Everything is my fault . Done and done ok ?