Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Ok now , I'm simply just bored Lol Now me and my mum ok already . Just that i hate my dad Zzz He add oil to fire . Idiot right ? He say till i run away from school in uniform -.- Zzz ... This is crazy talk ok =.= I won't do such a thing ok ! Even if i wan pon school i wun wear uniform walk out then pon ok ! PLEASE GET THE FACTS RIGHT . -.- Really hate people like this . Damm idiot _I_ -.- Even my friends hated their "dad/father" Zzz They are simply so violent . Hate my father FTW ! :)