Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Todae right -.- I sit infront , tio Miss Z select me go take books -.- MAHUAN LA -.- Then when we out take books , shouted the class . Then suddenly laugh . CRAZY LA YOU . LOL Donno you eat wrong medicine or wad ? -.- Dots you -.- Mdm Lee I hate you :D I really hate you . You are just like market auntie . ((((: I can't stand the sight of you . I hope u friggot disappear -.- I have alot to say about you And someone me and Rachel hate (: I have something to say to you , "TEACHERS"
You sucks
You stink
You are a pain
Idiot face
Idiot voice .
Attitude change
Personality change
Crazy / siao
Scold us no reason
etc etc
See they got alot of idiot thing they liddat -.- Hope like our school can be like anime school Got freedom , skirt short oso nevermind . Hair long no nid tie oso nevermind . Haih -.- Sad la . I hope they change attitude :D