Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Sian day -.- Cause of stupid school . I WAN A FRIGGING iPHONE :DDD so i asked my mum if she could buy me a hp for my b'day D: so she said " i will consider" WHAT ? D: Sobs T^T I really wan an iPhone . D: iPhone ): ): ): ): ):
Today at shcool was fun AND HOT LOL ! When i came home . Went to toilet and wash my hands . Saw a frigging SPIDER ! I FOUGHT WITH THE SPIDER :D WATER VS SPIDER . WHO WINS ? DUHH ! WATER AND ME :DDD Ahahahahahas :D