Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Donnoe whut's wrong with them o_o I have my own life . They have their own life o_o
And stop nagging at me la -.- Deng my mum ._. Today no go school only -.- zzz Neverminds . After hearing Big Bang's songs . It kinda make my spirits up . And watching my favourite anime . Really don't get them oso -.- Hahs . Who cares :) I have my Big Bang can ler ^^ I won't be a mood spoiler :D I won't like him anymores :D So you can rest your heart ^^
WHATS FUUCKING WRONG WITH YOU ALL ?! I WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER .