
Todae went to McDonalds , reach at 7.3Oam
I always late .
And i say chiong ahh ._.
So lame right ?
Lol !
Havent get my TA2 paper yet -.-
Stupid maths , make me so kanchiong .
POA oso .
POA sucks ^^
I hate it forever ^^
I hate chemistry forever .
Mdm Lee still say , we make Miss Z sick ._.
CRAZY !
MAD !
GILA !
etc etc ...
I hate Mdm Lee (:
Scold us for no reason .
And give us crappy nonsense (:
Afternoon around 2+ we go McDonald again .
For the stupid looking cat = Hello Kitty LOL
Later xp scold me cause i say stupid looking cat .
LOL !
Mr.V lor -.- Say this till we remember :D
AHAHAHAHAS :D
And i watched HellGirl !!
HellGirl damm niceee !
Watched till episode 22 only ):
Want to watch Special A but i want watch finish my HellGirl first (:
SHUGOCHARA , HELLGIRL :DD <33