Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Todae I went to Bugis to buy my DS Cartidge :D Cost me about $70 SGD ! But not i paid for it . My mum did :D There is lots of games inside . There is even zombie killing games -.- I played that on the MRT and the Bus . I even showed my mum . Lol so scary -.- And some games can interact So i can play with Fy . Lolol :D Me and my mum went to a temple in bugis for prayers . And i prayed for my studies to improve . As for my mum , i don't know whut she prayed for . But i tink she prayed for my sister , my bro and me .
After that we went to Bugis Street . Walk one round . And found my Domo T-shirt <3 It was damn cuute :D I love it , and it cost $12 (: Saw one bag , very cuute too . Cost $15 . Next time i must buy it ! Deng it . IT'S WHITE AND WITH PATTERNS ): I want it so much ... Then went to eat dinner :D And took neoprints with my mum . The neoprints superb funny ! Lol When during those phototakes , me and my mum was laughing like hell . LOL ! Then i went home :D Talked to a Aliah and Rachel in msn . They say about one person like to talk Tall Tales -.- Don't like her liao larhs (: