Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
This 2 days are terrible ! On Monday , i had fever and strike until 38.6 , then at night dropped to like 37.5+ And then Tuesday right more worst ! 38.0 ! -.- I hope i can go school on Wednesday , cause its MeiShi b'day (: But i think cannot make it . Scully i got H1N1 .. Lol ! H1N1 the symptoms are like body aching , fever and etc etc . I scared sia ): Later everyone distant themselves from me Lolol ! And I miss everyone ): So ghey right Lolol When i don want go school , then i no sick When i want go school , i sick -.- Funny right ? I going sot already -.- ): And im afraid of going to the doctor ... Scully he go say : YOU GOT H1N1 ... Omg , i will faint man ! Lol Summore todae night , my mum bringing me go -.- Die Die Die la !! HOW HOW HOW ? AHHHHH ! ):