Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Watch this video -.- Of ShowLuo and JolinTsai Damm funny ! My Maple MMV : You Belong with Me Is coming on September , i think . I do it with alot movements . But now , i only finished 30 seconds of it ._. Cause its confusing . And i lazy make those words/lyrics move . I only make those characters move (: Cause lazy ^^ But when i upload it in utube , hope you all will enjoy it . I wanted to upload the unfinished video i've been doing . But looks ugly , so I don't want to upload (((:
SUPPORT AND RATE MY PAST VIDEOS . LOLS ! It sarks -.- Only , Kiss the Girl & 7 Things are better (: www.youtube.com/iamHEARTSx3 (: ADD ME !