
Stare what stare .
Today very funny .
I go 800+ with XP .
Then saw E-kin , Aisyah & Adlina (:
I walk like funny funny (: .
Play with them only (:
I bought the Little Miss and Mr Capsule .
I got
Mr . Nosey
Mr. Small <~ give my mum (:
Little Miss Shy (:
Little Miss Sunshine (:
I very heng xD
Then i go home .
Reach home , saw Apple keep jump o-o
Then I play with her awhile .
Then bath .
Then use comp awhile .
AND SLEEP . *SNORE SNORE* <~ sound effect hehes :D
Dream about Vaughn & Bella .
I want to do a fanfiction about them .
Not about farming , but something more different and special (:
But i think nobody will be interested in the stories though >_>
And take pictures of EmoLucky (:
So funny sia him .
I let Apple hear the Cadbury Eyebrow song .
Apple ears flip flip flip . Hahas very funny .
Then Lucky right .
I let him hear .
He keep run away .
Step one step one step .
Sipek funny . Hahas (: