Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
This post is for Rachel :D She asked me to list down the songs that were nice ^-^
Songs : When We're Gone - Avril Lavigne Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne Sk8ter Boy - Avril Lavigne Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne Love Story - Taylor Swift You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift Teardrops on my Guitar - Taylor Swift We're In Heaven - DJ Sammy / DO I Write Sins not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco My Heart will Go on - Celine Dion 5 Days - Patrick Nuo The Great Escape - Boy likes Girls Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis Love You So - Natalie If I were a Boy - Beyonce Earth Song - Michael Jackson Heal The World - Michael Jackson Cinderella - SweetBox Poker Face - LadyGaga Love Game - LadyGaga Just Dance - LadyGaga Thinking Of You - Katy Perry Ever Ever After - Carrie Underwood TrueFriends - Hannah Montana Kiss The Girl - Ashley Tisdale Truly Madly Deeply - Cascada Into The Night - Santana Ft . Chad Kroeger Till The Pages Fade - Lauren Christoff Above and Beyond - Trish Thuy Trang
That's all I could think of -.- :D Lots of songs are nice ! ^^