Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Sorry , its been a long time I didn't update my blog :) This post actually is specifically about school .. Anyways . Hellos All :) Today school was really unexpected Shown my drawing of Yuri to Aliah and Rachel :) We did some chatting and bla bla ... After that , EL paper ! It was hell ! I just passed 40/80 ._. If I no pass , I will retain ... Lots of people failed EL paper . But they did good on other subjects :D They are good at it ! They pass them and I failed them , LOL ! pwned -.-
The whole day I was kinda restless and hyper o-o Cause of somebody with her attitude of showoff-ing about her results Damn , wish she could just shut up about her grades . -.- Grades are nothing already now ! ._.
After recess bla bla , so long and so forth . POA paper ! I got 30+/100 ._. MASTERS ! :D Well , Rachel , Aliah & MeiShi passed it :) Really happy for them :DD
Well , for someone , she got 80+ And she showed off ... It's like she wants to win Rachel and Me ._. Well , she did it ... Congratulations for you ... Even though your grades are high , but my respect towards you has lowered . Our friendship lowered . I just really hope that she won't be that competitive ... Win then win , no need to boast over it right ? Now our worlds have already separated ... This gap has remained for very long . I really can't stand it , she everything also must win . She said she would change ? But no , all but lies . Her jealousy grow a lot ! Rachel and I can't stand it ! I'm always thinking that , Should I talk to her ? Should I listen to her ? Should I act like nothing happened ? When I'm with Rachel and Aliah , I don't even need to think . I can just be myself ! It's really free ! Haih -.- Don't wanna think about it too already ! Exams are frigging officially over ! I'm glad and somewhat happy :]
Anyways .. Aliah , me and Andrea walked home together After saying bye bye to Rachel :) Walked with them , and talked on the way . Saying byes to AndreaThong . Gone to bubble tea shop . Bought green apple milk tea for me and Aliah :) Nice nice . :) Instead of taking a bus , I walked home with her ! :DD She reach the lift and I go alr :) Today is really a tiring day ): Sobszxzxzxz ! T.T