MY BIRTHDAY ! :DWell , the title says it all .
It's my b`day today :)
Thanks all for the birthday wishes :D
Really appreciate it <3
Suddenly have the urge to go out .
I called AndreaThong , then Rachel with her ?!
Then I talked to Rachel :)
I wanted to meet Andrea and Aliah , then Rachel with her :3
I damm shock , I thought she at home , wanted to her house one .
We meet at jamming room :)
Aliah thought of one band name " Shut Up " Funny haha :D
We played and sing .
Rachel played guitar , Andrea played violin and Aliah played piano .
They sand b`day song for me :)
I so happy and paiseh xD
So funny .
Heng , I got bring camera then we take snapshots :D
Yippee's :)
We wanted to go Mac but its so full .
Then we rush over to KFC , only Rachel , Aliah & Me
Then we buy 2 set meal :D Shared with Aliah ^-^
After that , Aliah went home to fetch her brother .
Then Rachel need go too . ):
Fy called me and asked can come my house :)
Then we play comp ^^
Lots of people wished me Happy Birthday , I'm really so happy :)
Rachel ! I GOING SPAM YOU , ON YOUR BIRTHDAY ALSO ! WAKAKAKA'S
ALIAH TOO ! WAHAHAHA'S :)
Heng , I never call some people to come -.-
Damm spoiler , confirm sit there statue nia -.-
So , We never call :)