Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Today is Aliah's Birthday :D Happy Birthday tuh you , :) Rachel , Andrea and Me shared $ to buy for her a guitar :) Did I forget someone ? Oh well , who cares about her ! xD We go to her house , and give her big big surprise xD She shocked ? Haha ! Her siblings were cute , Aineen and Afiq :) When we wanted to go , Afiq go hug Rachel call her don't go . Want her stay and play with him xD So does Aineen xD So adorable :) Then Aliah got wanted to tune the guitar then the string break Change string also good :) Can have nicer one ^^ Then we take alot pictures :)
Me and Rachel went to T1 , TampinesMall , CenturySquare for shopping :) Then when we coming down the escalator , then suddenly got something drop liddat . But heng no drop , stuck there only . We both kana shock xD I meet my mother at her working place then she go NTUC buy thing then go home . When I got home , i saw this "monster" bite tissue paper -.- My whole room fill with tissue paper . This Apple la . Bite bite bite . BITE FROM DUSTBIN SOMEMORE . MAKE MY MUM ANGRY LOL ! I got evidence :)