Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
I keep want to learn more things about the guitar and piano :( I want to have a piano at home also T.T There is alot of songs I want learn !!
Example of nice songs that I want learn on piano : Avril Lavigne - Innocence Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone Taeyang - Wedding Dress And alot . Lol ! This is all I can think about :)
On Guitar : K-ON - Fuwa Fuwa Time Taylor Swift - Teardrops on my guitar Those songs that I can learn swiftly :(
And want learn dances also !! I see people on MTV they dance so nice *-* Kyahhh xD So long never post blog donnoe whut to write . <3KKM ! Kyou Kara Maoh ! GünGün aka Günter r0xxx ! Yuuram too xD Conrad sucks :) Lol ^^ See him I hate him only ^^
And I want buy alot things !! I want buy high heels and clothes T.T Holiday no work , no $ Sad T.T :( Hope that next year I can save alot $ to buy things :( And buy cosplay da things :(