FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, December 21, 2009Y
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL <3 !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHEL <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHEL <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHEL <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHEL <3

15 yrs old ! :D

I no update blog yesterday so I post it on 22/12/09 :)
I go to Aliah's house to collect Rachel b`day present , I ran there .
Rofl , before that I took bus lar :)
Then I go to the CD shop and meet Rachel :)
Then we go eat :) She pei me go macdonalds Lol !
Slowly , she opened her present
Firstly , she opened Aliah's present :)
Of course she loved it , got frame one LOL !
Secondly , she opened mine .
Got wings one :) Bunny + wings ^^

The drawing too big liddat , she cannot fit inside the bag , scared she crumpled it .
But still , she put it inside her bag xD
And maybe transfer the present to her brothers bag :)

We go shopping for alot tings , she buy bag for her brother .
So good right ?!
Then she buy herself one bag brown color one and one slingbag so nice one *.*
She even buy shoe for her little brother :)
We go popular , then she buy alot of pens Lol !!
She even buy for me the lead & sketchbook :)
Thankyou Rachel <3>:O
Then go to Unico to buy clothes .

About there I need go home , then when I reach home , she say she lost her things
The bag and the stationery ...
But later on she got found it ^^

I'm talking story liddat Lol !
So long-winded ^-^
Last but not least ...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL TAN !! :D

WE LOVE YOU <3





11:58 PM Photobucket