Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
MY FAVOURITE ANIME /GAMES/CHARACTERS xD LOVES CHELSEAXVAUGHN AND GüNTER AND YUURAM !!!!! :DDDD
This few days I've been keeping update of my blog :D Today , after school , I didn't want to go back home quite yet . I go to Aliah's house :) She play the KKM! game , then got Gunter *.* So handsome xD Always go kyahh when see him The storyline I don't really get it . But , got Wolfram , Gunter and Gwendal I'm satisfied . AHAHAHAHAS ! Then we watch youtube about the Kagamine Len and Rin . Len always like , not kana rape then is kana hang or die . Or be servant like dog liddat . My poor Len T^T Why don't Miku be slave lehs ?! BIAS ! LOL ! I felt hungry at that time , so I decided to go home . While Aliah , need to go fetch her siblings home :) And she help me translate malay to english Lol !! Hahas !
I posted a few pictures of my favourite stuff inside here Like Vocaloids , HM , Anime , SuJu and etc etc ... :) Wanted to pic of suju but don't want liao :) GUNTER AND HM PICTURES ARE MY FAVOURITE . GUNTER AND HM PICTURES ARE MY FAVOURITE . xD