Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Today is a frigging Sunday 'Loads' of my homework undone . My Maths homework . I really don't know how to do them Instead , I was watching Tokyo Mew Mew . And it turns out to be interesting and cute ^.^ I like them :) Pinked hair girl - Ichigo She's cute because of the black neko ears xD Damn cute ! And her ribbon neko tail . So cute , with a bell tied with it xD Trying to watch a lot of anime as I can As 'N' levels are approaching . And I must study hard :( September ... Time will pass quickly to that day . I don't want to waste precious time by sleeping like a log . And do something 'meaningful' like ...
Watching Anime till is time to sleep
Study
Play/Shop with friends
Drawing
ETC ETC
I haven't even come up with my New Year Resolution . I will be hoping something new this year Here is my wish :)