Really feeling tired from studying for only on the 3rd day !
The POA teacher really irks me the wrong way ?
She seriously have no sense of humor , and her lessons were totally boring
Alot people never even listen to her , talking -.-
Some people "guai kia's " of course they listen .
Some people is semi-listening , one ear in , one ear out :)
She ask us copy we simply copy lor :)
Chemistry was fine , Mr. Tay is really a nice teacher ^.^
Social Studies ... Well ...
It was boring :)
Don't understand what Ms . Tham talking about :)
Seriously , lots of people are tired and stressed out .
Then recess , wanted to search for Rachel .
She was out of school
All the teachers fault , dye hair like will die liddat -.-
Then when she came back , I helped her to rinse off the hairspray
It was really damn dry lar .
Then hard to come off with only water .
We used the hose to rinse off with the hand soap - the toilet only have hand soap
So we used it .
Me and Rachel's fingers and black . LOL !
And her shirt , abit black .
Got assembly , so her hair was brown , very obvious .
Ms.Arnita caught her .
But , she will dye one .
Is teacher don't trust us -.-
Not our fault .
Reach home , very tired .
Eat noodles then fell asleep while talking to Andrea
When wake up , saw Aliah talk to me , then like no energy to type or open eye
LOL ! Hahas .
But I had my dinner , so got energy ^.^
I thought about it , I think I seriously want cosplay as Imitation Black ♦
Me : Kagamine Len
Aliah : Kaito
Andrea : Gakupo - Gapopo > Andrea name one :)