Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
My computer :)Got saw Rachel give me the present ? Domo-kun is somwhere in the picture You slowly find ^^
My desktop wallpaper , i love it alot :D From a DA person draw pro *.*
Happy New Year everyone It's been long since the last post During 31/12/09 I gone to Rachel house to have fun We did lots of crazy things Rachel and her mum invited me to eat lunch with them :) It was DELICIOUS :D Her cooking damn nice :D I stayed over at her house till 4pm + We played different kinds of lame things Lol Like dress-up as kungfu warriors , wushu people , so on and so forth . There are a few pictures of us xD Damn funny xD And a few pictures of my room , very messy , but ! I cleaned it already , so not really messy xD Rachel helped me tie one Lady Gaga ribbon ... But doesn't look like it , Hahas . More look like ancient dynasty people , so we dressed up as those LOL ! Any questions you can tag me hahas xD I also changed my blogskin , simple and cute :) HAPPY 2010 PEOPLES :D