FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Friday, January 22, 2010Y
A series of events .

I don't get it , what is so fun about up-skirting people ?
What if you are the one who was the victim ?
And being embarrassed by the whole class .
How do you feel ?
Do you want to try it once , being embarrassed in front of people ?
I don't get the 'fun' the class is trying to do .
All the shouting and yelling .
It's getting onto my nerves a lot .
Having a few people pissing me off in one day , it's really a record .

Firstly , it was the POA test .
Rachel was surely angry about it .
I don't want to say the names of that person .
I'm sure you know who you are , you can copy our work .
We can't ? Always want to go ahead of people , if that's the case
I'd rather you go express and try to win and get 1st place in the whole express .
So the situation was something like this . I was being told .

Rachel : " Hey , can let me copy ? "
Anonymous : " What if I say cannot ? "
Rachel : -pissed off-

I sit behind them , I could see that she is already angry by her attitude .
After the POA test ended , the teacher wanted to collect the work .
The Anonymous collected it , Rachel was still doing it . And she said .

Anonymous : " If you don't pass up , I give to teacher first . "
Rachel : -pissed even more-

Rachel pass up the paper to her , she was even more pissed off by then .
And mumbled something angry .
I didn't do the POA test , I only filled in a few words and that's it .
The Anonymous knew how to do it , she didn't even want to share it with us .
I know the fact that it was a test but , she also copied our work in other work/test .
This Anonymous , I didn't want to care also .

Secondly , the fans .
It was cold during the POA lesson , Me & Rachel wanted to off the fan .
Then , we were scolded by Razin for no reason .
We didn't even close that corner side of the fan ! And he scolded us !
The class chinese girls were cold ! So we took the initiative to off the fan .
The conversation started something like this .

Razin : " Oi ! Don't close the fan lar ! Very hot " Blah Blah , Etc Etc
Rachel & Me : " Very cold la , we also never close your fan . "
Razin : " You not happy then go out of class la . "
Rachel & Me : -pissed-

We walked out of the classroom without the teacher permission .
Cause we're damn pissed off by his attitude . So sick !
I walked out of the class , pointing a middle finger when I walked out
I was seriously pissed off by him .
We stayed in the toilet for awhile , until we cool down .
And talked about the ass Razin who flirt around the class with some malay girls .
You know who I'm talking about .
Always grab her waist , touch her . It's so disgusting , so gross !
After we cool down , we went back class .
Laughing , Rachel was still cold . And we try heating her up by rubbing her hands .
This make me boil ! If let me talk to him , I confirm scold him this phrase .
"Diam la ! Kaobei ! " A very nice way to speak to him .

Thirdly , up skirting my friend , Andrea .
I don't get why is it so fun up skirting a girl's skirt ?
Even though you are a teenager with common sense .
No offence , but I think this people are lame with no sense .
If you want to play , also must have some limits .
If I was the one who up skirt you , will you be happy about it ?
Making you embarrassed , are you happy ?
I just want you to know that , when it's the time to get serious , be serious .
I want these people to apologize to her for what they did .
Don't step over people head , and make them angry .
No point making yourself laugh , and lose a friend .
It's a dumb way !

After this events happened , I feel that 4N2 isn't really bonded .
All of them are bullies , except for some .
The class t-shirts , we can't even choose our design .
Everything follow what they want .
Isn't this called bias ?
It's wasting my money for this kind of useless things .
We had one last year , and we are making another one this year ?
What's the point of making a new one after you already done it ?
._.

This class really sucks to the core .
I feel sorry for the ones who wants to study .
Miss Tham to have this 4N2 class , also quite unlucky for her .
No offence , but I just feel this way .





6:17 AM Photobucket