♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Today's is only the second day of school reopen .
And is already damn tired -.-
And got stupid CCA day , tuesday always is sucks day :)
Today I'm seriously so frigging tired .
In class , POA teacher so frigging idiot .
She talk so soft still dare scold us , we laugh only , she also scold
Say what no respect for her -.-
Don't even know what the hell she is teaching .
Our chemistry teacher is Mr.Tay , he ok-ok , he so funny one :)
Ms.Arnita still the same xD
She's nice but , sometimes a lot people don't like and like her .
I just hope she teach me till I understand :)
Satisfactory !
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦Poor Rachel -.-
She keep kana caught by teachers , donnoe why dye hair also offence .
This is crazy -.-
Still want people wait for mother to come and bring us dye hair .
School also sot sot one -.-
Next time i graduate from that school , I go dye golden brown or blonde ah !
HAHAS !
Maybe only :)
'N' level so stress liao , still want give us more stress -.-
Teachers say 'O' level more difficult than 'N' level .
Liddat we confirm die la -.-
Ms Arnita was right .
Short term hardship = long term fun .
That's why this year , I want to study all my subjects .
Even though I'm tired , I also must study .
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Then later right , is stupid CCA .
I go mark my name at choir , not Ivan mark .
I just simply ask Germaine mark Lol !
Then i go knowledge zone , I just hope she no cancel my name :(
But , nevermind . Don't care d :)
Aliah , Raz and me , just sit there read book or do other stuff .
So sienx one .
Just start school , also donnoe what to study .
Then I lie down sleep -.-
I raise my head, then I saw something I don't want to see .
Like demon liddat . Lol
But who cares larhs ^.^
GUESS WHAT ?!
I have a new haircut , and it's ugly to me :(
But my mum say cute -.-
So ugly la.
Like so ... Funny one -.-
Go school then you know d :)
Now I nothing to write xD
Sienx d :)
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦