Before reading , please know that I'm not scolding you or what .
If you think that , don't bother to start reading it .
Cause you may have sensitive feelings or what so ever ^.^
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I don't get why you so angry for ? -.-
Seriously , felt pissed and hurt by what Angelene said .
Shedding drops of blood is nothing .
We got hurt by what you all said .
We want to drop of the matter , and you insisted on saying more
What the hell is it that you want from us ?
What will you gain ?
Fame ?
Probably not -.-
Or you already hated us in the first place that's why you came to get us using this method ?
Shedding blood is nothing , it can heal in matters of time .
But insulting and scolding .
It can't heal by just saying a simple sorry .
I was malign by them .
Call me shut up for nothing -.-
Angelene , even though you can't read my blog .
I'm sorry for interrupting you .
It's my fault , you happy -.- ?
Telling my friends not to sit with me , its out of the league .
What if I ask you not to sit with your friends .
You have nothing to gain also .
No point arguing with you also . -.-
I have nothing to say also . -.-
Later scolded by you being a busybody
Or being said an extra cast .
Fine by it , I don't care .
You keep a distance with your friends , I will keep mine .
Then won't have any conflicts .
:)
There , Happy ? ^.^