Class was alright today .
Had loads of conversation with Andrea
Mostly lame conversations :D
Went home after the assembly .
Super boring , when they talked about the YOG .
- Youth Olympic Games .
I went home after that , play awhile of Happy Pets in facebook .
And went to Giant to shop for the late Valentine's Day chocolates xD
My brother also got go .
He's going to the army soon
I think I'm going to miss him for like 10 days ?
Even though we don't talk to each other .
But still , I still care for him ...
And I don't know why ...
The best part about it is ...
During this 10 days my computer won't be lag :D
AND BEST THING !
When he comes back from the 10 days .
MAYBE CAN SEE HIM BALD / BOTAK ! :D
-Evil laughs- + -laugh more-
Well , lets not talk about this .
I've heard from Rachel that her rabbit passed away .
Sad news :(
R.I.P jimmy/xiao bai .