This blog entry might offend some people .
If you don't want read it then don't even start :)
Sensitive people also don't read , better still ^.^
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Today is the worst day !
People making me so pissed off !
Firstly , it was the 4N3 people .
In mother tongue class , they nothing to do , go throw paper ball at Andrea
At first , I though that they like throw a few paper ball then stop .
But no !
They continue to throw , and worst come to worst .
They change blank paper to newspaper -.-
The newspaper so dirty and black .
They spam throw at Rachel , Andrea and Me .
I called him to throw , bud he insisted on throw more .
I was frigging at that point of time .
And I shouted at him to stop playing childish games .
Then he argued back !
Then got one girl , made me damn fed up too !
Both made me super fed up !
I talk about that guy first .
He say us , I simply walk out of the classroom .
Making me so angry and aggressive , I simply want shout at him .
Me and Rachel simply walked out of the classroom .
Super angry !
We talked in the toilet for awhile then we go back .
And we found out that this girl !
PANGSEH US !
Go with other people .
She confirm don't want to get involved with us also .
Behind her , we kept talking about her bad stuff .
I know we wrong but it's kind of true also ...
when she know we talking about her
Then she like , angry . Confronted Rachel and Me
Then she burst out of tears .
She's too sensitive , I won't cry like this .
I will just ask why you say me or blah blah .
Then we go toilet settle .
Rachel , Andrea , Me , Meishi , Calyn and Aliah was there too .
Some were just listeners , and Rachel and I was just like arguing with her .
She said some stuff that I didn't care much . But ...
When she said that we no study , only sleep in mother tongue .
Made me angry .
Even though I sleep in class .
I know my standards , you want say me lousy or whatever also can .
But she said Rachel , she say she no study !
**** ! Made me damn pissed off , and I frigging argue loudly back with her .
How she know Rachel no study ?
Stupid , idiot , dumb , BABO ! >:O
After that right , she say a lot stupid excuses .
Make me fuming mad .
I just feel like bang my head on the wall and end everything .
But that's not gonna do anything -.-
I think I like that tell her .
Even though we sleep , my mother tongue also will pass .
I can teach Rachel one .
Then she like nothing to say .
I know my subjects very lousy .
Only English and mother tongue that I'm confident .
'N' level see who go ITE la -.-
Talk so much .
Current mood is so piss off la -.-
I don't care what you think of me .
You want think that I'm bitchy , slutty or whatever .
I don't care .
Because , I won't let people step over my head anymore !
We won't be very nice to bully !
Don't have emotions better la -.-
No need express how we feel or whatever .
Friends = pangseh ? Cheh , no such thing .
-.-