FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Saturday, April 17, 2010Y
Dreams.Nightmares.


The 7 Deadly Sins (ANTM Cycle4)
Hey people ! :D
I am glad to be blogging again !
The fact that I'm blogging because I'm sort of pissed.
But I'm not going to post it here :D

Even though I'm pissed, I didn't express them out .
This piss-ness (new word that I created)
I won't say on this my post.
I'd rather say something chirpy and happy :D

Now is raining.
The lightning and thunder came.
Scary for me because I'm alone at home -.-
It made me remember the 7 Deadly Sins.

Lust
Envy
Wrath
Gluttony
Pride
Greed
Sloth

Well, each of them represent one sin
Everyone do have sins.
And mistakes.
You don't need to be perfect to win.
Just be yourself and everything will turn out fine.

Just do your best, stop about the negativity.
It will make you fall deep down.
Show your enemies you strong side, not your weak side.
And you will win.

Don't be jealous or envy of others.
Everyone have a quality that stands out among the others.
Different qualities make people bond together.
This is what I believe :D
I love you all, my friends :D
HUGS !



1:09 AM Photobucket