Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Yesterday, I was kind of sick. So I didn't go to school. And today I had exams. English Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 was so-so for me. But Paper 2 is quite difficult.
Got people curse me don't come school :( Then it will be quiet for him. Daryn is bad ! O:< Today curse me stomach pain T.T But now feeling better . Tomorrow we have Mother Tongue paper. Hope everything goes well. I'm going to lug my Chinese dictionary It's super extraordinary T.H.I.C.K ! But, it's for my exams. Hope I can get A2 for my Mother Tongue :D