FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, April 19, 2010Y
Innocent.Angry.Pissed Off.

Seriously, today I'm hyper active.
Because of one teacher that made me hot.
I'm very easy to work with, and I can make people laugh.
But seriously, this teacher made me attitude problem.
I know I gave him poor quality work, I can accept.
But he scolded me for other reasons, that I could not accept.
And said that I argue back with him.
It's true because I'm just fighting for my rights, is that wrong?
I never did the stuff that he claimed.
He said I lie/con him?
What the... ? -.-

Firstly, he scolded me because of my poor quality work.
About the Oral, Student A and Student B thingy.
How come others write a few lines, they no get scolded ?
I know that I can be havoc and crazy.
To me, laughing and smiling with friends while doing work.
We can do it together, and you scolded me and said I disrupted the lesson.
WHAT IS THIS ?!
Others can laugh and joke, I cannot ?!
There are times for laughter and joke, you said this yourself.
But, you can't change the way I am.
I love to laugh and joke, what can you do about it?
How about you think by yourself?
If I asked you to change your attitude to kind-hearted teacher, you can mehs?
Whatever. I didn't do anything wrong.
You can't scold me for no heck of a reason :)

Secondly, you said that I read book during your lesson and asked us to close it.
I did what you said and close it. And I left it on the table.
I just took the book with my two hands, and you scolded me ... AGAIN !
I just merely took the book. Can't I just leave it there?
It's just a darn book.
I said I took the book and wanted to keep it.
And you scolded me.
You seriously anyhow scold me for no reason.
This I can't accept.
If students must apologize to teachers and respect you.
Why can't you apologize to me, scolding me for no damn reason.

Thirdly, you said that you can be nice at times and serious at times.
Me too , okay!
I'm always nice to everybody.
And you come and step all over my head.
You're just being bias against me. Just say it.
You hate me.
I like to laugh and joke, does that mean that I am the one irritating your 'lessons' ?
You want scold/blame me, go ahead already.
I'm not scared of you.
I have been through lots of things. Just like any others too.

If you want scold, scold me.
Don't scold the class.
If you just hate me, say it.
Don't scold the class, just because you hate me.
I'd rather have the other female teacher teach me.
She's kind and thoughtful.
I'd rather listen to her :)
If people nice to me, I will nice to them.
Isn't this just what they said?
If you respect me, I will respect you.
That makes the world goes round :DDD

If you are reading this, don't be offended.
I'm just writing my mind out here.
This is not scolding you, this is how I feel deep deep deep down ^.^

P.S. Lots of people hates you to *winks* :D



6:16 AM Photobucket