Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Hey people ! :D I have changed my blog to public ! You can link me at fadedwish-es.blogspot.com
You may be wondering why I didn't blog for so long . It's because I didn't have the time and effort to do it . Now , I have time ! Weee ~ !
It started when ... There are problems between my friends . But I tried to overcome it :D Well , we , humans have bad and good points . Everybody have flaws . Except for god , as they said . :)
I understand why we have bad points and good points for. Each human have different abilities , like art , sports ... And if each of them have different flaws and strengths . They can slowly teach them , enrich them and get better in it . Even though, I say this. Nobody will read or even think about it. But my friends and I have always been positive . I really hope that all of my friends won't think negative of themselves. I love them, just like I love my own family. They are like my sisters. Even though we're not bonded by blood, you are all still my greatest sisters or brothers. I just hope you will know this . Even though, we had fights and quarrels. We leave them aside, and move on to a better one. Friends forever, till death part us :D I love all of you a lot ! This thoughts is buried deep inside my heart. And now it is blogged up here.
With all my sincere and love ...
All my bottled up feelings have been revealed , said and done ! I'm writing this because I'm very stressed to the limit. But I have endured it by writing it here ! TA-DA ! If my post offend you or what so ever. Do tell me, because I don't want to hurt your feelings by saying this. If you have problems with me, please say so. I'm seriously very hurt, sad, piled up with emotions. But I'm letting it go right now :)
My blogging will end here. I will continue posting tomorrow :D