Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
At home bored. In school more bored. Quickly holidays! Why must we come back to school?! Just for studies! ARGH! This is so pathetic. I'm going to study my head off during June Holidays! And make me memorise everything in Geography and Social Studies! Maths too! If study 1 hour everyday each subject. Confirm can remember ! Ok! This is my aim in June Holidays!
Even if we never go school. We still will study at home. Since our exams are over, there are only prelims and 'N' levels left What's the point of going to school. When we have all the notes, we can study at home -.- So, during my June Holidays I will not go out. Only on the days when I'm free. :D And when I have the money ! $$
If I never go school, don't ask me why. Because, you all know my pattern already. Never go to school, either is lazy or pain here pain there. :P Either I'm at home or outside ^^ If you want to talk to me, there are 2 choices.
Sms me
Msn me
No calling allowed.
Because I won't answer any phone calls even if you called me. I always put my phone in non-vibrate/silent mode. So I don't know. I will always check my phone once in a while. The best choice is either sms me, or msn me. I will always on my msn now :D Thank you for you consideration ^.^
LOVES !
I got a new dress xD It's white. :D ! That's why I'm happy ^^