Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
The results of our exams are finally here! ThumpThump! I passed 3 subjects ? :( Mother Tongue, Science and English. But who cares! So long I tried my best ! :D
Classes were bored. Checking papers, why bother to go school ? Swt... Need to see some people bitching around like girl -.- Cannot take it (Tak boleh tahan)
Aiya, cannot take it. I will go complain to my friends better -.- LOL Bad leh me haha ! :D
Didn't go school today. Wasn't feeling well Headaches and throat feels pain :( I don't want to complain la haha ! :D