Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
I'm so pissed off right now. My fucking idiotic elder sister. Quarrel with her boyfriend. She angry, and come scold me for playing computer because she want sleep. Worst thing is she go complain to my mum. Make me so damn piss off.
Of course, I damn angry and some more.. Is like, I so innocent then scold for no reason? I use earpiece to listen to song also no disturb until you. I type also type softly... Let me replay the incident.
Sister: -quarreling with boyfriend- Me: -listening to song happily on computer with earpiece on-
The room lights were on too that time.
Sister: -slam the phone on the table- Me: -enjoying song still- Sister: "OI, FASTER OFF COMP LA. I WANT SLEEP ONE OK." Then she quickly lie on her bed.
Me: "I on night light then u sleep la. You go close the main light la" So I on the night light.
Sister: "GO OFF COMP LA, I WAN TO SLEEP ONE LEH. I TML GOT WORK ONE. I NID WAKE UP EARLY ONE LEH."
My sister went berserk and scolded me. And she even complain to my mother.
Mum: " Oi , go sleep la. Your sister tml need work one leh." The nagging continues. A lot of rubbish come out, lazy type, think you all know what also.
Sister: " Walao, mummy. let me sleep in your room today. Papa, u sleep in my room today. This idiot don't want to sleep. every time 3am then sleep. walao i cannot take it already."
HELLO! CORRECTION! YOU ASKED ME BEFORE 12AM SLEEP. AND I DID WHAT YOU SAID. THEN WHEN YOU ARE ANGRY, YOU COME SCOLD ME FOR NO REASON? HELLO, EXCUSE ME. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE HERE?
Then, my sister rushed out of the room with her pillows. She looks pathetic. My mum enters the room angrily cause she saw me and my sister mouth fighting.
Mum: " Quickly go to sleep la. You want me cut off internet issit? Always plae plae plae, no see you study. Even school oso don want to go. Next time i cancel internet see how u plae."
Me: " Walao, she wan work her problem la. Then why come scold me? U wan cancel then cancel la. I go cyber plae until late late come home, oso kana u scold, what u wan me do?"
I continue say things that have logic to it. And of course will they listen? NO!
She continue saying...
Mum: " OFF YOUR COMP NOW." By this time I was already pissed off.
Me: " SHE ALREADY GO OUT. I CAN USE UNTIL WHEN I WAN RIGHT? U GO BACK TO UR ROOM SLEEP LA.I USE COMP OSO NOT UR BUSINESS. WALAO. U NOW SCOLDIN ME , EVERYTING MY FAULT LA? "
Then she nothing to say and go back to her room. And I slam my door shut. I damn piss off with my mum now also. She damn bias, towards my brother and my sister also. Make me cry and like walao... Why must make me remember the horrible past -.- Whatever la. I very guailan la. Both my sister and brother very guai la. I'm the one who is bad la. In your eyes, I'm counted as the bad one and won't study.
Even if I never go to school, I got study. I know you all work tired la. We study also tired. What you want us to do? Very unfair for the students you know !
Fine.Whatever. I'm always the bad one. You good one. W/e I don't care. Mother fucking sister, you better watch your attitude. Or it won't be so easy next time. I will fucking scold you if you give me that ass attitude of yours. Think you what? Queen.Chio? PUI. UGLY BITCH