FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, July 12, 2010Y
Hate.Love.Hate sounds better.

Love love love...
How I wish I don't have love, only for my family and friends =.=
Love making everybody so piss off -.-
So piss off abit now also.
But I don't want be so petty -.-

I just tolerate lah.
Since I'm so kind.
Everytime tolerate.
Used to it even though I'm hurt inside.
So what, who cares?
Nobody.
Only my kor and jie cares.
Not even my family want to listen -.-
Feels like being scammed -.- Lol

Then now talking to my friend.
She talking about one guy .
Very irritating in class.
We do our own thing then same answer = copy?
BULLSHIT LOL.
Ok, done blogging.

Regrets is always the worst feeling...
I want all this feelings to disappear...
Blood might take care of that...
Emotions: Hurt/Tired/Sleepy/Regrets/Wants love?

5:48 AM Photobucket