FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Thursday, July 8, 2010Y
Stomach.Skin.Stomach! Damn!

Today I didn't come to school.
Must be happy.
Slept for an entire day.
Darn nice ^.^
I hurt my stomach last night.
Feeling the pain -.-
Felt like I didn't eat for one whole fucking day.
And my skin won't stop itching.
Like monkey liddat kept on scratching like an idiot.


Dreamt about some weird things and hope they all won't come true...
Why am I only the one feeling this in dreams and reality...
Dreams should be sweet or fun and whatsoever.
But the dream is like hell, I'm sick and tired of it.
It make it seems that I'm the bully every single time -.-
And make it seems that I"m the one who always apologises.
Aish! Who cares! I'm the one at fault lah.... zzz
At least making it my fault sounds more better -.-

And I've seen some people wrote this:
Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge

I wonder if it's true.
I don't even think it's revenge pwned!
But at least forgiving the person.
You can feel more free...
Freedom...
Hahas. I must be kidding myself too much.
Gonna change this blog soon ^.^


The words are said.
It can't be taken back.
With your nonsense, being nice isn' everything.
Recovering from every fall that I have.
I like this term.
Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.
Emotions: Sleepy/Hurt/Regrets/FeelingUseless

12:01 AM Photobucket