Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Hey people. If you don't notice. My tagboard is there > Scroll down and you'll see it. Please tag me so I can tag back. Very the sad, nobody talk to me T.T
Today, school was normal. Feel like sleeping. After that went to library with friends. Talked very loudly in reference room. Kana scolded by librarian. Idiots, talk nia. People complain. Kao those people -.- Nahbei, make me piss and laughing at same time.
After that went home. Realised that I want to wash my bed things on my bed la. Then I threw all my dirty stuff into bucket and hand wash. My bolster poor thing. Damn dirty and my mum asked me to throw it. Damn it, I'm so sad :( But, It's time to move on to a new one. No point sobbing over an old one right ^^ No point crying over spilt water :)