Old.New.
Bored today.
Shouldn't come to school today.
Super sleepy -.-
Woke up in the morning at 7.30 somemore.
But go also nice :D
Razlinda brought her homemade stuff and let us enjoy.
It's very tasty!
Thanks Raz!
Class was boring as usual but as least we can go home at 1.15 :D
Damn happy about this ^.^
I didn't really care about anything today.
So I'm quite relaxed.
No point caring for people when they don't even know it :D
Learnt something today from a chinese test paper.
"Life is like a game"
"If you play it well, you own it."
That's why, this is my life.
I should be enjoying my own life.
And should not let anything to pull me down.
I am who I am. :D
Happy.Dweller.Crazy.ETCETC :D
Ok, anyways.
After that, went to 800+ with Andrea.
I bought stuff for dinner. To cook. DUH! :D
Felt like superb aunty lo -.-
But who cares, I'm cooking for my family to eat.
So they won't starve :D
HAHAHAS! xD
Ranting on my day today to my wilsonkor :D
Big hugs from me to him.
Big hugs to everybody ! -HUGS TIGHTLY-
Loves the song by GirlsDeadMonster!
ANGELBEATS!!!
Unsaid words that is stored within me.
Left to be secluded forever.
Only me and my heart knows.
Really wants to be loved by someone.
Emotions: Sleep/Heck-care/Loved