FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Sunday, August 15, 2010Y
BetrayedHeart

Tired.Lethargic.Sick
Seriously, sick of all this drama going on around these pass few days.
Wondering if scolding or bragging got so fun?
Or even posting something in fb, got so fun?
My thinking is different from everybody.
So I don't know what are you thinking.
Really want to know what you think of me.
Because I think I care too much.
Might make you think that I'm a fucking irritating bitch.

Well, I admit that point.
Bitch term. Everybody has bitched before :)
Don't tell me you never, so don't fake it.
Aye, Whatever already.
I care for people so much.
In return what I get?
Sua liao lo, just like papa says
If they don't care, you care so much zomok sia.
:D

Don't be like keyboard warrior nia, scold people behind keyboard
And act nice infront of the people you hate.
That's cause I'm doing the same thing.
That person must have felt the pain.
And I understand him.
Poor thing

Haih, whatever.
Also none of my fucking business.
I only care about my family and friends that are important to me.
Not those fucking flamers or keyboard warriors.
You hate me, then scold me.
I won't scold back and I will listen to your 'good' advice.
But in return, please respect the people that loves you.
:D

The pain.
The tears.
You will never get it, why the pain and tears.
I felt for you.
Rejection and pain.
You will never get it.
That's now I wonder.
The world is never perfect.
So does humans.
Time:9.18pm
Date:14/8/10

2:56 AM Photobucket