Biteyou.To Death.

I'm in love with Tsuna! :D
I hereby declare that I've wasted to much time on the comp -.-
Really need to study already.
Yesterday just studied maths throughout.
Can't believe I can last for 2 hours >.>
Today I watched KHR until 17x
And it's getting intense and exciting.
Tsuna I support you FTW! Byakuran you die! :D
Tsuna's dying will is damn fxxk kewl!
Love him! Lambo too! All of Vongola! :D Aishiteru!
Aye! Tomorrow's there school
Damn, confirm sleep -.-
Geography, first period somemore.
Eyes confirm stare blankly -.-
Retarded sia, just can't focus on my studies.
Influenced by the computer.
Is beckoning me to use it xD
Oh well, let's put this aside.
HELLOS?
F.Y.I
If you like to complain to much.
Go sit in one corner and grow mushrooms.
:D Then I can pluck the mushrooms and throw them back at you.
Not just ordinary mushrooms, red and white with spots.
A poisonous mushmush :D
Oh well, whatever.
You're not worth my precious time ^^
-loves-
You like to complain?
Hahas, seems that you have not matured yet.
Still young.
:D
Go home and suck eggs :D
Emotions:Sleepy/Skipschool/AthomeRevision/^^
Time: 10.06P.M