Today counted as a bored day.But I didn't really care that much.Just another day of school.So is normal for me lo.Just want to start studying too.Since you this person don't treat me as a friend.Why must I still be so nice?And write your fb wall to say my bad stuff which is not true.Whatever, do what you what.I don't fucking care already.I don't want to trust anybody anymore.The more I trust, the more I hurt.I wonder these tears I shed are for who?Who cares, no one.I sick or die also not your problem.Because you're not my friend in my heart.You're just a person who added me in fb or msn.A stranger whom I'm not close to :)You're just a jerk :D Haih.
I wonder.
I'm nice to people.
They take advantage of me.
I no say anything.
Later you go say I neglect you.
What the fuck is it that you want?
Then better still,
I fucking ignore you now la.
Kpkb _I_
Time:5.06pm
Date:16/8/10