I really want to be selfish just this once for you.I don't want to care about myself.Alone... This word is very hurting.I wonder why?Saw a friend post something at her fb wall.Feel sad for her.Her friends ignoring her. And didn't tell her where they were going.I told her that there will be other friends whom cared for her.Not like her friends who pangseh her at there -.-But I already tell myself.I won't hate or scold people.Or hold any grudges on people.I will be nice.I don't care if people take advantage of me liao...Some did it already.But I don't want say anything.I'm being myself.I'm being selfish for you, already think about you first.Care, concern.When will I get them back?Am I just too sensitive or what?I don't know.I'm just an emotional person...That's why I hate myself like this.This are just my thoughts.I just want peace...Is that so hard?Haih... I'm just lying to myself.Always hiding in the dark and in another world.Of dreams and imaginations...
Pain surging through my heart.
When will you listen?
Even one word from you.
Lift my spirits up.
I wonder how will it happen?
Miracle please happen.
Where have all the precious memories gone to?
I really want to know.
Please stop ignoring me.
It hurts.
Emotions: Pain/Heartbreak/Sad/Confused