FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Monday, August 16, 2010Y
TooFull.

Maybe I'm too self-centered?
Maybe is that I cared too much?
After to talking to a few friends, I can see how much they mean to me.
And cared for me so much.
I really appreciate it.

This few people will know how I feel.
Maybe I'm having this thing called Retribution?
From this day on, I will not have spare time to quarrel.
Or what so ever.
I want to be pure...
Not in mind or whatever lurh :x LOL!
Seriously, I really appreciate what they have done for me.
Listen to my complaints and more.
Really thank you.

Making me have someone to depend and lean on.
After this, seriously I must learn how to let go on hating people...
Thank you for teaching me this lesson.
How to cleanse and open my mind.
Not to constrict myself in own dreams...
Reality is always harsh, but you must learn to accept it.
And live it to the fullest.
Let sadness , anger and hatred all topple out.
And now, from this day on.
I swear I won't be angry even though someone did something wrong.
If the person close to me see I angry or what.
Please smack some sense into me :D

Thankyou Aliah, WilsonKor, Simca and CyndyMei for listening to my complaints.
Hehes, hope you all don't think I'm a pest :]
Loves you all !

The flame that just blown away.
Is lit up by the warm love of my friends.
Thank You So Much, people.
You all mean alot alot to me!



5:31 AM Photobucket