Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Wah. I feel like I'm super kamgong nows. I tell him everything. In the end. Wah. Backstab me -.- Knn, I nice to you. you liddat -.- Swt. Cannot trust you liao la seriously -.-
You got anything to say. Then say la. Hide hide hide. You think so fun mehs -.- Stab people got so fun? zzz I cannot trust you already. I'm fking not gonna tell you anything. No point wasting my time over this stuff.
Just fking get out of my msn lol. Only spread stuff to people tat is not even true -.- Aiya w/e You want spread go ahead. Make me lose more friends. They trust you or me. Avoid you or me. Is up to them. -.- Because I did not do the stuff you told them. Can't believe tat guy can gossip around like girl.
W/e, you want say go ahead la. How many times have you hurt me? Numerous times. Is just that I don't want say oni. Nvm, I let you this time. I won't say anything Because I cherish you as my friend. :)
I don't want just for this to harm our f/s Just wish you will shut ur mouth up and stop spreading lame stuff. Do you know tat sayin all this stuff can hurt people? Think before you say anything. :)
Kay, have nothing to say liao. So I will shutup and sign off my blog for now ^^ Byes :D About saying you girly. Is kinda like a fact ^^ If you reading it, you shd noe is u lol. Hahahas ^^v Thats whut i said. Friends chat/see/etc each other will insult or scold hahahahhaas! ^^