Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Yesterday, my sister told me that my cousin's dog. Coco died. She was knocked down by a car. It wasn't the vehicles fault. It was my cousin's friend fault for not leashing her D: So sad... Coco, please rest in peace. May your heart be with us...
I dreamt of her dying last night. Pools of blood was coming out from her... She seems like telling me something... D: Coco... After all this happen. It made me realise that we must cherish our love ones. Before they even die on us D: -touchwood- I must cherish what I have now, before everything is too late.
I'm really sad at school just now. But I'm really sorry about it. Sorry to my friends that been like that. Really sorry D:
But now I'm getting better thinking bout other stuff. Thanks all (: