Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
I live my own life. I'm the ruler of my own life. I don't need anybody to ruin it. I enjoy. I have emotions. Sad, happy and etc's. Either fun or sadness. I will lock it inside of me.
There is nothing interesting about it. I just realised it. I live my own life. No people can judge who I am. They gossip, backstab behind my back. I don't really care anymore. Because it doesn't hurt me anymore. I wonder why? Maybe I'm used to all the pain until it numbs me. So it doesn't really matter anymore.
I will have friends, family. But I will just be myself freely. I don't have to need my double mask. Because I'm the ruler of my own life. Study, work, create a family. And after this cycle, I will die too. Why not live it freely? Than having problems. Even if I have problems. I didn't want to care anymore.
I want freedom. I just need freedom.
I'm just weird in my own ways. Every human being got different personalities. I can't say anything about them. Gossiping behind people's back. It's sick, and disgusting.