Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Today was quite a funny day Me and Andrea went on havoc. Hitting eat other heads with paper -.- And Mr Tay caught us and angry. LOL Super funny sia ! Without Raz maybe we're getting bored o.o
LOLS!
Went out today to buy stuff.
Met up with Aki.
I bought pens for exams.
My $6+ gone.
My $20 gone = specs.
My $5 gone = food.
Ahhh! I need save money for eyeliner again D:
Haih, bought eyelashes for $15 online too.
$ fly awaaaayyy~
Must save save save liao :(
I wonder how to save $ for Luka -sobs-