Jasminee.
Omnivore.
16.
4/11/94.
Cold blooded.
Don't like me?
Fuck off.
◕‿◕ Wishlist ◕‿◕
❥ Get the fuck out of school.
❥ Get into poly.
❥ Juicy Couture bag.
❥ Make new friends.
❥ Get rid of weaklings that I dislike.
❥ More money.
❥ More 1827 stuff.
❥ Spread yaoi to the world.
❥ Being crazy.
Dreamt of something weird today. Slept until 2pm, still not enough sleep. Cause I was disturbed by sis again. Thinking and thinking again. What did I do wrong this time? I'm so stupid.
I wanna leave these burdens off me. But I can't. Instead they are giving much me. Much much more. And I'm gonna get thrown away too. Just like last time...
I'm so sick and tired of it. I'm really tired of it... I don't want any of this. I sometimes wish that I could sleep forever and don't wake up. Sometimes really wish to die. But I can't. Just because of studies. I want to make my mother proud of me. Passing my 'N' level and 'O's
Just for studies... I must do it... I live my own life... I must do it... I study for my own sake. I will do it! Gambatte ne, Haruchii/Jasmine. Don't disappoint the people who cares for you.