FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Thursday, September 16, 2010Y
Where's my piece of sky?

After today's hard POA paper, I went home.
I found myself quite lonely at home.
Recently, I am alone.
My mom off day and go to my brothers 'graduation' for the police thingy.
I supposed.
I'm getting weirder each day, and I can see that for myself -.-
I wonder why -.-?

Afraid to on the computer, seeing what I didn't want to see that hurts me.
Afraid of going out, seeing what I didn't want to see that hurts me.
Afraid of sleeping, afraid of having a terrible nightmare.
Afraid of the nightmare coming true, it's really terrible.
Seeing it makes me sad everytime...
If it happens again, I wonder what I should do?
I wonder where is my piece of sky?
Somewhere I can truly belong in.
I must really stop this.

Everytime thinking about this...
Making my head hurts.
Is it that I'm the only one that worries most?

After watching a blind women with her husband that left her for 20 years.
And he came back, she warmly welcomed him back.
She was blind, but she persevered.
She did beading's, work at home even though she is blind.
She was the breadwinner for her family.
She can stand on her own, with the help of people.
I really admire her courage.

When she knew that she was going to blind.
She was really bad tempered but she slowly got accustomed to it.
I really admire her alot!

Please...
I want to have courage.
I want to smile without faking it.
I want to laugh without faking it.
I want to share my thoughts without over thinking it.
I want a shoulder to lean on whenever I am about to cry.
I'm just ranting endlessly here.
To file up my thoughts.

Haih.
Even though I rant this much.
Nothing will happen de la (:
But, I'm seriously really tired...

This is me.This is not me.
Who am I really?
I really want to know who the hell am I now?
Seriously, I don't understand myself anymore -.-



Who the hell am I now?
Seeing my reflection...

6:12 AM Photobucket