FAIRYPOWDER! <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8693674496916751146?origin\x3dhttp://fairypowder-s.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Credits
This blogskin is made by SIPEI and the pictures is taken from here and lastly, part of the coding is from this skin.

Others: x x x
Saturday, September 25, 2010Y
Wth is wrong with people these days?

Just thinking.
What the frigging hell is wrong with people these days -.-?

My mother scolded me for no reason -.-
Firstly, she came home.
Suddenly, scolding me for no darn reason.
I was like sitting on my living room sofa.
Watching TV.
And she scolded me -.-
Ok, nvm this.
Then, she go to toilet and bath.
When she came out of the toilet.
She say this to me
Mum : "WHY YOU NEVER WASH YOUR SOCKS?!"
Me: " What socks? I put them in the bucket leh."
Mum: " WASH IT YOURSELF LA."
Me: " I PUT IN THE BUCKET SO CAN USE WASHING MACHINE WASH RIGHT?!"
I walked out of the room, very pissed.

Then I heard she talking to my brother.
Mum: "You want eat dinner? I takeaway for you."

I was like. "WHAT?"
You asked my brother but no ask me?
What am I? -.-
He come back from army I know he tired.
But you are just darn right bias.
He never. I MEAN NEVER!
Do housework and wash socks by himself.
And all the chores I do.
I know doing chores is right but CAN'T HE DO SOMETHING ALSO?
Zzzz...
Even my father do.
And he is a guy.
HE DOES HOUSEWORK! -.-

WTF. I'm getting blamed all the time.
Secondly, she say she tired, I help her fold clothes.
In the end, I get scolding also -.-
Wah, do housework also kana scolded.
Then I don't do also kana scolded.
What you want me do? Zzzz
Is not that I complaining.
Is just that why must you always treat me and my sis...
So differently from my brother.
Me and my sis is your daughter also leh...

Why the treatment so different -.-
I sometimes feel so sad for my sis also.
Always kana scolded for the things she did.
She did the right stuff and my dad scold her.
WTF? Life is so unfair.

Sometimes, people treat us nicely.
We fly to heaven.
Sometimes, people treat us badly.
We drop to hell.
What is this?????
Can't just treat people nicely???
I wonder if some people know the word meaning...
"NICE"
Aye, whatever la.

Who want to stab, chop, scold.
Do whatever you want -.-
Since, I'm already a heartless person.
Rather shoot everything to me than putting you in fault.
._.
Used to it already -.-

Do it or don't do only... (:


8:30 AM Photobucket